Thanks so much for signing up to join us for 2017 Store 2 Store Run. The run is less than one week away! (If you haven't yet signed up, you can do so here.)
Below, you should find all the information you'll need for the run, but feel free to post to the event Facebook page, call the store (919-832-8275), or email us (jacob.dagger@fleetreetraleigh) with any last-minute questions!
PACKET PICKUP INFO
- You may pick up your run packet at your starting location anytime this Thursday or Friday between 10am and 7pm. You'll get your bag and your bib, as well as a shirt if you ordered one. We'll also have extra shirts for sale at this time.
- If you need to change your starting location, or can't remember which you registered for, simply go to your preferred starting location for packet pickup, and we'll get you set up there.
- If you cannot make it this Thursday or Friday, we'll also have packets available on Saturday morning prior to the run.
Saturday, October 21st
6:30-7:15am - Check-in, packet pickup, and late registration
7:30 - Run!
You may choose to start at either our North Raleigh store (8511 Colonnade Center Dr.) or our Morrisville store (3027 Village Market Place). Both courses will end at our Wade Avenue store.
***We are running the opposite direction than we have in past years.***
- If you're starting at North Raleigh, please park across Forum Dr. in the Salix parking lot.
- If you're starting in Morrisville, please park in the deck or the adjacent lot behind the store.
We will have a secure bag check at each of the starting points so that you'll be able to have wallet, keys, towel, change of clothes, etc. available at the finish line. Please ensure that your bib number is clearly visible on your bag. The bags will be transported to Wade Avenue and will be waiting for you at the end of the run.
- North Raleigh to Wade Avenue: About 10 miles. You can find the course map here.
- Morrisville to Wade Avenue: About 11 miles. You can find the course map here.
- On the day of the run, both courses will be clearly marked with signs noting each turn. You'll also be able to pick up route cards at each water stop with turn-by-turn directions leading you to the next water stop.
- There will be three water stops on the North Raleigh to Wade Ave. route - Longstreet Drive, Shelley Lake (under the dam), and McDonald's.
- There will be four water stops on the Morrisville to Wade route - Evans Rd., Umstead-Harrison, Umstead-Reedy Creek, and NCMA.
- Special thanks to our partners at Orange Theory Fitness, Select PT, Burn Bootcamp, Race 13.1, Title Boxing, and Black Girls Run for volunteering to staff our water stops!
Finish Line Party:
When you arrive, we'll have your checked bags waiting for you. We'll have a lot going on at the end of the run, including:
- Post-run refreshments!
- In-store deals!
- Vendor visits from all of our favorite brands, including Brooks, Saucony, Asics, Altra, Hoka, Mizuno, Balega, Gu, Nuun, Nathan, Feetures, and more! You'll be able to chat with our reps to learn more about your favorite products as well as current brand-specific initiatives like Mizuno's #ProjectZero partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Initiative. We'll have product demos, giveaways, and lots of other fun stuff.
- Raleigh Ortho will be here with their new mobile care unit!
Asics and Mizuno are sponsoring buses (provided by the Alexander YMCA!) to take you from the finish-line party back to your starting point. The first shuttles will leave Wade Avenue at 9:15am. They will run continuously. It's about a 35-minute round trip to each of the other stores. The last shuttles will leave Wade Avenue at 11:15am.
Thanks again for coming out to celebrate our store anniversary with us! Again, please email email@example.com with any questions! If you have friends who haven't signed up yet but are planning to participate, please encourage them to register online in order to save time on Saturday morning.
We'll see you Saturday!