1. Nathan strobe lights ($10-15)
2. Gu energy gel (sale: 8 for $10)
3. Momentum Motivate Wraps ($20) feature inspirational sayings that push you to sweat and a technical wristband to wick sweat away!
4. Body Glide ($6-10) eliminates chafing this holiday season!
1. Flip Belt ($29) allows you to comfortably stow your phone, keys, cash, and gel while on the run.
2. The Addaday marble roller ($27) is one of our most popular products-year round.
3. Smart Wool socks ($26) keep your toes warm during the cold winter months.
4. BOCO's Pom Pom Beanie ($25) pairs a classic look with technical materials.
1. The Petzl Tikka R+ ($80) is a powerful, rechargable headlamp that features reactive lighting technology that automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern depending on conditions.
2. CEP Compression Socks ($60) improve circulation and quicken recovery.
3. The Garmin FR235 ($330) has a built in heartrate monitor, eliminating the need for an annoying chest strap.
4. The Ultra Boost Wool ($180) from Adidas keeps your toes warm!
1. Nathan's QuickShot Plus Insulated handheld ($30) makes on-the-go hydration easy, and also features reflective detailing.
2. All Balega socks ($11-16.50) are currently BUY 3, GET 1 FREE.
3. The Addaday Type C+ roller ($42) helps you warm up pre-run, and dig in to those tight spots post-run. It's an essential part of every runner's tookit.
4. We carry a variety of Nathan armbands ($20-30) that hold the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy.
1. The Nike ThermaSphere Max Training Vest ($155) is super warm and looks great over just about anything!
2. Nike's Element Sphere 1/2 Zip ($85) features sphere dry technology to keep you warm on chilly days.
3. Saucony's Life on the Run collection includes a classy black version of the Triumph ISO 2 ($150). Lightweight, cushioned, comfortable.
4. Nike's Epic Lux Flash Tight ($150) is one of our favorite pieces of the year. Be seen!