This is a perfect DIY table for a backyard party or event! Grill fruit and vegetables in advance and allow guests to create their own skewers made with their favorite ingredients!
- Grape tomatoes
- Yellow squash
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Tahini garlic dressing
- Balsamic dressing
- Spicy peanut sauce
- Coconut vanilla yogurt
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped basil
- Chopped mint
- Chop fruits/vegetables into chunks of roughly equal size.
- Spray a grill pan (see picture) with non-stick cooking oil. Place pan on grill and allow to heat up.
- Place chopped fruits and veggies on hot grill pan. Stir continuously to avoid burning. Fruits especially will cook quickly.
- Remove cooked fruits and veggies from grill pan and place in bowls.
- All guests to assemble skewers and garnish with their favorite toppings.